Penn State

BigRedBuster

I guess their penalties were reversed???

John Bishop retweeted

@JohnBishop71 So in the end, Penn State just paid the equivalent of 'indulgences'. Just contribute and Lord NCAA will forgive your sins

There is something just wrong with this quote though.

Sean Callahan retweeted

Corman: "Today is a victory for Penn State nation. The NCAA has surrendered. The agreement we’ve reached represents a complete victory."

What a joke. The NCAA didn't dole out harsh enough penalties in the first place, and then decided "meh, go back to yer rape-enabling footballin' ways, penalty-free, that's A-OK with us"

Today is most certainly not a victory for Penn State, it is a loss for college football.

• Fire 4

I guess their penalties were reversed???

John Bishop retweeted

@JohnBishop71 So in the end, Penn State just paid the equivalent of 'indulgences'. Just contribute and Lord NCAA will forgive your sins

There is something just wrong with this quote though.

Sean Callahan retweeted

Corman: "Today is a victory for Penn State nation. The NCAA has surrendered. The agreement we’ve reached represents a complete failure."

FIFY

So I guess the animosity towards Penn State is because the administrators intentionally covered up abuse and committed a crime to protect the football team? Would your opinion change if those administrators are found not guilty in their trial?

No.