WR/S Isaiah Simmons [Clemson Commit]

• 2 weeks later...

Clemson is going to wind up with more commits from Kansas this class than we are. That's astounding.

Clemson already has 3 4-star WR.
Probably not recruiting him as a WR.
Clemson loves huge rangy safeties.
Ya, i believe they're the only team who like that.
  • Fire 1

Clemson is going to wind up with more commits from Kansas this class than we are. That's astounding.

Clemson already has 3 4-star WR.
Probably not recruiting him as a WR.
Clemson loves huge rangy safeties.
Ya, i believe they're the only team who like that.
Haha I worded that bad. I meant they have/had bigger safeties then most. Their safeties this year were 6'5 220 and 6'3 205.

ughhhhhhhh my god if we lose out on ANOTHER one of these guys we SHOULD have had a long time ago I'm really gonna be pissed. Especially with an offer coming just weeks before NSD.

How could we have had him a long time ago? He didn't take any visits during the season and really hasn't said much about where he wants to go till the last few weeks. He wasn't going to commit till he was ready. Unless you are talking about kidnapping him to get him to Lincoln?

ughhhhhhhh my god if we lose out on ANOTHER one of these guys we SHOULD have had a long time ago I'm really gonna be pissed. Especially with an offer coming just weeks before NSD.

How could we have had him a long time ago? He didn't take any visits during the season and really hasn't said much about where he wants to go till the last few weeks. He wasn't going to commit till he was ready. Unless you are talking about kidnapping him to get him to Lincoln?

13 always sees the dark side!