WR/S Isaiah Simmons [Clemson Commit]

Michigan offered

Ridiculous. How many guys are they going to take? Harbaugh is insatiable.

.......All of these guys we are hoping for late are now targets for other big name schools who have whiffed on some recent prospects. Very frustrating.

He is a winner

He's now in trade in trade up mode.

3* WR Nate Johnson committed before Christmas. He's been told to start looking around (Visits to ND , VTech and Vandy I think)

This happens when a bigger target is available and interested. Not saying Simmons is a lock for them but all the cards are looking that way.

2* DT Rashard Weaver a commit since July now looking around as well (Visits to Duke and Temple I think)

Another best friend of #1 prospect Rashan Gary current commit to PSU (3* DT Michael Dwumfour) is visiting. Not saying Dwumfour is a lock for them but the cards again are falling that way.

Trade in - Trade up

Dirty recruiting or Smart recruiting?

Sorry for getting off topic a little even though it started with Simmons :)

Michigan offered

.......All of these guys we are hoping for late are now targets for other big name schools who have whiffed on some recent prospects. Very frustrating.

He is a winner

3* WR Nate Johnson committed before Christmas. He's been told to start looking around (Visits to ND , VTech and Vandy I think)

This happens when a bigger target is available and interested. Not saying Simmons is a lock for them but all the cards are looking that way.

2* DT Rashard Weaver a commit since July now looking around as well (Visits to Duke and Temple I think)

Another best friend of #1 prospect Rashan Gary current commit to PSU (3* DT Michael Dwumfour) is visiting. Not saying Dwumfour is a lock for them but the cards again are falling that way.

Trade in - Trade up

Early signing periods would take care of some of this!

Michigan offered

He is a winner

Trade in - Trade up

Feels dirty to me but maybe that is where things are these days...and maybe it has always been that way and I just didn't know.

Did he do this at Stanford? Or this more of a program turnover by a new coach?

I would be OK with our staff taking a look at the Michigan kids that got pushed out. Might give them a chip on their shoulder when we face the fighting Harbaugh's.