WR/S Isaiah Simmons [Clemson Commit]

Mom and dad also visiting this weekend.

Always good. I think Riley would be a guy the parents would be very comfortable sending their son to play for. Also, pair that with all the academics support and playing for Coach Williams and I think we can lock this kid up.

There are many advantages here, especially those you mentioned. Also, Riley truly is giving Isaiah the freedom to choose his spot. If I'm Riley, I'm greeting the Simmons' as soon as they get to Lincoln personally.

Having his Dad and Mom visit gives me a much better feeling about our chances. Even if we lose out on him now I'll at least know that Michigan hoodwinked the parents as well. I can live with that. I really like this prospect. I agree with swmohusker's comment.

Thanks. Isn't Clemson the main competition for Isaiah. Michigan is who we are battling for Chase Allen.

Having his Dad and Mom visit gives me a much better feeling about our chances. Even if we lose out on him now I'll at least know that Michigan hoodwinked the parents as well. I can live with that. I really like this prospect. I agree with swmohusker's comment.

Thanks. Isn't Clemson the main competition for Isaiah. Michigan is who we are battling for Chase Allen.

You are mostly correct, but Michigan did offer Simmons and Harbaugh visited this week.

I thought it was both now. Perhaps not. Clemson was the leader last I heard and then Michigan I thought. Yes, on Allen and Michigan.

Where did you hear Clemson was the leader followed by Michigan?

NOWHERE, did it say that Clemson was the leader. All reports have listed Nebraska as the leader. I hope and think that HBM meant that Clemson is leading Michigan. Right now I would say it's Nebraska then Clemson then Michigan from everything I've heard. Not even sure if I'd put Michigan ahead of Kansas though.

I'd predict Nebraska 80% Clemson 20% at this point.

I thought it was both now. Perhaps not. Clemson was the leader last I heard and then Michigan I thought. Yes, on Allen and Michigan.

NOWHERE, did it say that Clemson was the leader. All reports have listed Nebraska as the leader. I hope and think that HBM meant that Clemson is leading Michigan. Right now I would say it's Nebraska then Clemson then Michigan from everything I've heard. Not even sure if I'd put Michigan ahead of Kansas though.

Agree. I knew there were some recruiting guys that thought the Clemson offer would change him from a Nebraska lean. I think our relationship and the fact he can name his position has us with a slight lead over Clemson. He thinks a lot of Nebraska, and likes Clemson enough to set up an official visit there next weekend. I think it comes down to us and Clemson and Michigan being the darkhorse in the race.

Agree. I knew there were some recruiting guys that thought the Clemson offer would change him from a Nebraska lean. I think our relationship and the fact he can name his position has us with a slight lead over Clemson. He thinks a lot of Nebraska, and likes Clemson enough to set up an official visit there next weekend. I think it comes down to us and Clemson and Michigan being the darkhorse in the race.

I was just going off the "feel of the board" from what I was reading and post #168 and #170 which were actually by swmohusker. Glad to hear you guys are confident. I really like this prospect and was feeling either Clemson or Michigan was stepping in to take him and there wasn't anything we could do about it.