WR/S Isaiah Simmons [Clemson Commit]

I wonder if Dez not coming improves our chances here.

I don't know why it would matter unless he was scared of competing against Dez, but I don't think that is an issue. Don't have a great feeling about him, but we REALLY could use him. Hope coaches are blowing up his phone and letting him know how much we need him.

I don't know why it would matter unless he was scared of competing against Dez, but I don't think that is an issue. Don't have a great feeling about him, but we REALLY could use him. Hope coaches are blowing up his phone and letting him know how much we need him.

We're in a dead period. Contact is not allowed.

Pretty sure phone contact is allowed, possibly limited though. Face to face contact is not allowed.

Pretty sure phone contact is allowed, possibly limited though. Face to face contact is not allowed.

Correct. No face-to-face contact. Phone calls and electronic messages are out in full force.

Correct. No face-to-face contact. Phone calls and electronic messages are out in full force.

As long as we sent a LOI to him I believe unlimited text, phone calls, etc.

Appears to have a good idea where he is going... couldn't really tell from the article which way he is leaning, but if I had to guess it would be Nebraska... but I'm a homer :dunno

Well, you sure have more optimism than me. After today i dont have much faith in any recruits left.