WR/S Isaiah Simmons [Clemson Commit]

Sharp and Benning are talking about this right now. Sharp thinks he is going to Clemson. I can understand the allure of Clemson I guess, they are they hot team right now. But with that being said, going from the Kansas City area to S. Carolina will be a big culture shock and will be a long ways away from home. I actually could see him going to Michigan more than Clemson. I still hopes he comes to NU. He is a kid NU really needs to get.

Sharp and Benning are talking about this right now. Sharp thinks he is going to Clemson. I can understand the allure of Clemson I guess, they are they hot team right now. But with that being said, going from the Kansas City area to S. Carolina will be a big culture shock and will be a long ways away from home. I actually could see him going to Michigan more than Clemson. I still hopes he comes to NU. He is a kid NU really needs to get.

Might be a culture shock for you, but that doesn't mean Isaiah will feel that way.

Might be a culture shock for you, but that doesn't mean Isaiah will feel that way.

Plus there is also another kid from Kansas already committed to Clemson

Different situation. Kelly's Dad lives in the south, Georgia I believe.

Different situation. Kelly's Dad lives in the south, Georgia I believe.

And? It's hard to deny the comfort level that could provide Simmons, having Kelly there along with him.

Husker coaches in-home today.

Heading to Michigan for an OV tomorrow.

Visiting Clemson this weekend.

Dead period starts Monday so unless someone can visit after he gets home Sunday, Clemson will get the "last word".

I'd have someone in Clemson to catch up with him that Sunday at some point. Maybe at the airport.