WR/S Isaiah Simmons [Clemson Commit]

Langsdorf, Williams and Read were in-home tonight. This was Simmons' last in-home visit but is taking visits to Michigan and Clemson.

Won't announce until NSD but will inform coaches before that.

Nebraska still the only one recruiting him at WR - Michigan and Clemson want him as a Safety. Simmons' says he doesn't really have a preference.

Langsdorf, Williams and Read were in-home tonight. This was Simmons' last in-home visit but is taking visits to Michigan and Clemson.

Won't announce until NSD but will inform coaches before that.

Nebraska still the only one recruiting him at WR - Michigan and Clemson want him as a Safety. Simmons' says he doesn't really have a preference.

Wow, no preference of position after all this? Not sure how to look at it. Either he is just saying that just to say something to keep it tight lipped or he is saying it because he is leaning towards Clemson or Mich.

Interesting quotes from him to say the least. It's a dog fight, and our dog doesn't get a chance in the ring again... Unless we visit him Sunday somehow.

Liked facilities. Loved weight room. Said we are still in serious consideration. Hosted by Stanley Morgan.

Hope our long standing relationship and distance to home win out.

Lol. Isaiah seems to have his template for tweets down.

We got corn. No emojis for Michigan.

He certainly keeps things close to the vest. Clemson worries me a lot. Their pitch is NFL draft picks and open positions available. A national championship face-off doesn't hurt either. Pretty compelling for someone who is intelligent like Simmons. A tempting choice.

Michigan and the Harbaugh personality doesn't get them a recruit here. IMHO.

Nebraska with their close proximity, option for offense or defense, and grandparents nearby give us a chance. I really want this guy!!!

Lol. Isaiah seems to have his template for tweets down.

We got corn. No emojis for Michigan.

He certainly keeps things close to the vest. Clemson worries me a lot. Their pitch is NFL draft picks and open positions available. A national championship face-off doesn't hurt either. Pretty compelling for someone who is intelligent like Simmons. A tempting choice.

Michigan and the Harbaugh personality doesn't get them a recruit here. IMHO.

Nebraska with their close proximity, option for offense or defense, and grandparents nearby give us a chance. I really want this guy!!!

At this point, this is our only target left that I don't have much confidence in picking Nebraska. Therefore, it makes me want him the most.

Lamar Jackson is our most important and best target of the whole class, but oddly I'm the least worried about him. Feel like Chase Allen is distancing himself from Michigan but still not super confident. Desmond Fitzpatrick is confusing me with Louisville but I'm still decently confident.

Simmons is the only one that I really don't think we are gonna get unfortunately. Hope I'm wrong.

It will never be "one hell of a class" unless there are more breakout players then star gazers predicted. What it will be is a good, solid class coming off a bad record and performance by the players and coaching staff. A bit of redeeming value to this class if we close as strong as it looks. I'll be pleased. Might get a Top 25 ranking.

• Fire 1

It will never be "one hell of a class" unless there are more breakout players then star gazers predicted. What it will be is a good, solid class coming off a bad record and performance by the players and coaching staff. A bit of redeeming value to this class if we close as strong as it looks. I'll be pleased. Might get a Top 25 ranking.

If the class ends how he said in his post, I believe it would qualify as one hell of a class. I see at least three that very well could make an impact this fall, no redshirt needed.