WR/S Isaiah Simmons [Clemson Commit]

It will never be "one hell of a class" unless there are more breakout players then star gazers predicted. What it will be is a good, solid class coming off a bad record and performance by the players and coaching staff. A bit of redeeming value to this class if we close as strong as it looks. I'll be pleased. Might get a Top 25 ranking.

If the class ends how he said in his post, I believe it would qualify as one hell of a class. I see at least three that very well could make an impact this fall, no redshirt needed.

Taking a class from the 40's into the high to mid 20's does not make it "one hell of a class". It makes it a good class with a fantastic finish. You make it sound like we landed a couple of 5* athletes along with 17 4* highly rated prospects in which we beat out Bama, USC, Ohio State, Clemson and Oklahoma. That just isn't the case.

• Fire 3

It will never be "one hell of a class" unless there are more breakout players then star gazers predicted. What it will be is a good, solid class coming off a bad record and performance by the players and coaching staff. A bit of redeeming value to this class if we close as strong as it looks. I'll be pleased. Might get a Top 25 ranking.

If the class ends how he said in his post, I believe it would qualify as one hell of a class. I see at least three that very well could make an impact this fall, no redshirt needed.

Taking a class from the 40's into the high to mid 20's does not make it "one hell of a class". It makes it a good class with a fantastic finish. You make it sound like we landed a couple of 5* athletes along with 17 4* highly rated prospects in which we beat out Bama, USC, Ohio State, Clemson and Oklahoma. That just isn't the case.

Taking that class potentially to the high teens to low 20s doesn't rival a top 5 class but it's a great move in the right direction compared to where we have been.

That's the case, at this point it's a rumor though. Hard to imagine with what's been going on at Michigan would sway a player like Simmons. I have seen all along the possibility of him being interested in the allure of Clemson and Dabo. Just don't see it at Michigan though. Sounds like distance will probably play a role in this case.

@BigRedBuster. If this class ends up in the Top 20 every Husker fan in America should be elated! That would be an amazing accomplishment after this poor season. Dang, if memory serves me correct that would top several of Bo's classes.

Bringing in this kid would be a solid get with potential upside as I see him.

Bring it!!

@BigRedBuster. If this class ends up in the Top 20 every Husker fan in America should be elated! That would be an amazing accomplishment after this poor season. Dang, if memory serves me correct that would top several of Bo's classes.

Bringing in this kid would be a solid get with potential upside as I see him.

Bring it!!

I did say high teens or low 20s. But, hang on to your britches.....I think you will like what we get to finish it off.

Jackson, Fitz and Simmons are the three horses that will give us a nice finish. I'd take Allen as well. I don't know what the ranking will be. My guess is 20-25.

Right now if we got those (which I'm pretty confident in Jackson and Fitz, and feel good about Simmons) it would put us at 18th if nothing else changed. However, I expect other schools to add some kids too so I think we will end somewhere around 20-22. Getting Allen doesn't change our score much but he would be a good get.