WR/S Isaiah Simmons [Clemson Commit]

Now a different report says we're after him to play Safety.

He would be a pretty big safety and I would think we could sell him on early PT at LB so I'm not sure what the story is.

Yep. He's being recruited as safety. Got outstanding athleticism to match. One of the potential Kansas trio that the staff deeply covets.

If the Huskers can get at least 2 out the 3 big dogs from Kansas (Simmons, Xavier Kelly, and Amani Bledsoe), I'll be very happy. Obviously getting all 3 would be better, but not sure if that happens.

Simmons is one of those kids you get on campus and then figure out where to put him. Great size and very athletic.

I'm confident we will be right in it with Simmons. Kelly I think we will be in the mix but he'll be able to choose from any school in the country, but I think we have as good of shot as anyone. Doesn't seem there has been much Bledsoe/Neb talk.

This is where I'm at as well. We have every chance at Simmons. I don't think we get Kelly. Bledsoe is an unknown for now.

I'm confident we will be right in it with Simmons. Kelly I think we will be in the mix but he'll be able to choose from any school in the country, but I think we have as good of shot as anyone. Doesn't seem there has been much Bledsoe/Neb talk.

This is where I'm at as well. We have every chance at Simmons. I don't think we get Kelly. Bledsoe is an unknown for now.

The one thing that will keep us in it with Kelly is the distance factor, which is a factor to him.

The one thing that will keep us in it with Kelly is the distance factor, which is a factor to him.

Correct Warrior. We have a very good shot. Don't get caught up in the offers he's getting, several factors in Nebraska's favor. Bledsoe is the one that will take work.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...