Sedona, AZ

CornHunka

Anyone have any experience around Sedona, AZ? I'm taking the family to Arizona for a long weekend and we are thinking of driving from Mesa up to the Grand Canyon for a couple days, with a stop in Sedona. I've seen some of the stuff to do, but but I'm looking for someone who has inside info, stuff definitely to see and maybe even others that are over-hyped and not worth our time and money.

My wife and I spent our 15th anniversary there. Bed and Breakfast spot called Gracies' Secret garden. Fantastic cook.

Lots of scenic tours from mountain biking, horseback riding to jeep tours. Lots of different art shows/ galleries. We took the jeep tour for free; just followed in our own jeep :).

Many good restaurants.

I had to dive into a river behind our condo to save my stepson once...other than that...plenty of nice scenery and helicopter tours that We couldn't go on 'cause my then wife was really afraid of heights and depths..She couldn't even sit very high in the stands for my nephew's football games at Mesa Dobson back in the day...

The traffic back to the Valley was pretty heavy and had to pry my fingers from the steering wheel afterwards.

Oak Creek Brewery. Great beer. They make my favorite beer. Problem is i cant gind it anywhere around here. Only time i can get it is if i can get somebody to bring it back for me when they are down that direction. Country is absolutely beautiful esp at sunset. I was also lucky enough to get on Seven Canyons Country Club. Place is sic!!

Oak Creek Brewery. Great beer. They make my favorite beer. Problem is i cant gind it anywhere around here. Only time i can get it is if i can get somebody to bring it back for me when they are down that direction. Country is absolutely beautiful esp at sunset. I was also lucky enough to get on Seven Canyons Country Club. Place is sic!!

Thanks for the tip...I see it's sold at the neighborhood Target and Safeway here (Chandler, AZ)...I wonder if your local Target can do a store transfer (free shipping) for you..

Edit:

http://oakcreekbrew.com/find-oak-creek-brews/ (type in 85286 zip code for my location)

Thanks for the tip...I see it's sold at the neighborhood Target and Safeway here (Chandler, AZ)...I wonder if your local Target can do a store transfer (free shipping) for you..

Well, I very well might try and find out b/c I'm really jonesing now just thinking about it.

• 5 weeks later...