Signature How-to request

There are a couple ways to upload images. There is probably an easier way to upload it as an Attachment but here's the only way I know.

Go into a thread and click "Reply to Topic" (you don't have to actually post a reply, just get to the Reply window)

Under the reply box, click "Choose Files..." under Attach Files.

Select the file to upload and click Open

In the top-right of any page, click on you name to get the drop-down box and select "My Settings"

On the left-hand side, select "Signature"

In the Edit Signature box, click "My Media" the Attachments and select the file you uploaded.

You can also upload the file to some image-sharing website but that's more involved if you don't have an account set up already.

Hope that helps.

Vizsla, I'll redo your sig when I have a chance, sometime this week. You want all four pics to be the same size, right? Do you want Grandma/Lou as one block and Ellen/Herbie as another block, or do you want all four in one image?

Easiest way to get images in your sig is to sign up for an Imgur account (free). Upload the image from either the web or your computer, click the thumbnail Imgur generates, copy the code, then paste that into your post / sig / wherever.

You can host it through this site, but that's the least appealing of all options. I've always thought that looked ugly.