500 Mile Radius

That Northern Arkansas arm caught my attention. Is there much talent there?

Idk about talent, but that area covers 7 of the top 10 most populated cities in Arkansas

NW Arkansas is all about Walmart employees and their kids. I think that the one high school coach who never punts and always kicks onside kicks is a coach in that area.

That Northern Arkansas arm caught my attention. Is there much talent there?

Idk about talent, but that area covers 7 of the top 10 most populated cities in Arkansas

NW Arkansas is all about Walmart employees and their kids. I think that the one high school coach who never punts and always kicks onside kicks is a coach in that area.
Safe to say we won't be recruiting punters from that area then

The 500-mile recruiting radius will be the #Huskers' focus. @Coach_Riley's plan of attack: http://bit.ly/1yHY8hV

B75mP5XCYAAsxkz.jpg

Did you know that the corridor Minnesota-Iowa-Missouri-Arkansas-Louisiana looks like a guy with a chef hat

The 500-mile recruiting radius will be the #Huskers' focus. @Coach_Riley's plan of attack: http://bit.ly/1yHY8hV

B75mP5XCYAAsxkz.jpg

Did you know that the corridor Minnesota-Iowa-Missouri-Arkansas-Louisiana looks like a guy with a chef hat

I see it now

What is wrong with you people? That's Mr. Mimal. Not a "guy with a chef hat." FFS

I love the 500 mile idea, I would have an area inside the zone call "State of Nebraska and within 45 miles of the border". I think this is important because if we lose an Omaha kid to Notre Dame or OSU or wherever I think that is a bigger failure than a kid in Minneapolis being missed. Basically what I am saying is that when we lose a Nebraska kid I hope the power point presentation on why we failed is a bit longer .........