GT: Nebraska at Michigan - 6PM - ESPN

That was tough to watch. Need SOMEONE to make a shot from time to time. I don't remove the blame from Pettaway, if he wants to play the NBA he has to find ways to score when his shot is off, but no one else helps him outside of SS. Tough night for him = loss instantly for us.

I'd also like to see Miles open it up and try to get easy baskets. I get the point of making the other team play defense, but we need those scores. We struggle to score at too many points during every game. Even had the issue against MSU, which was masked by us shooting 50%.

Really frustrating. That was half of Michigan's bench that did that to us.

That was tough to watch. Need SOMEONE to make a shot from time to time. I don't remove the blame from Pettaway, if he wants to play the NBA he has to find ways to score when his shot is off, but no one else helps him outside of SS. Tough night for him = loss instantly for us.

I'd also like to see Miles open it up and try to get easy baskets. I get the point of making the other team play defense, but we need those scores. We struggle to score at too many points during every game. Even had the issue against MSU, which was masked by us shooting 50%.

Really frustrating. That was half of Michigan's bench that did that to us.

The best looks we had were when Bennie or Tarin took it right to the basket instead of perimeter passing until we have to cast up a prayer while double-teamed.

Nebraska has had numerous WIDE open looks. Have to start shooting.

So much this. There were so many times where the ball would be passed to someone actually open, and then rather than shooting the wide open shot, they would continue to just pass the ball around until they ended up throwing up that last second prayer. It's like a lot of our guys are actually afraid to shoot. I don't get it.