6'3" 200 lbs QB pro style, Easton Bruere

So I have heard about this kid a little while ago, and now bleacher report did a article today in him. Can anybody see why he has no offers? He has been to plenty of camps, his size is very good. He plays highest level if come in his state. played against Michigan pro style recruit ( gentry )

Has thrown for over 4500 yards, 49 TD and 3 Ints..

Watching his tape you would think someone would take a shot at him. I know we don't need a QB in this class, unless we found someone we liked.. I think this would be a steal of a kid. What do you guys think.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oPuRid2cBzY

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/2322488-the-best-football-prospect-nobodys-ever-heard-of

This honestly baffles me. I would really like to know why all coaches passed on him.

It sure seems like the type of guy that at least someone would have given a shot to. Maybe not a top tier power 5 school (for some reason that I don't know) but what about a school like Idaho or ISU or Uconn...etc.

If he wants to play, maybe he goes JUCO and proves even more he is good and then he can be recruited by someone bigger.

With riley being a QB guy you would think he would love a kid like this! Great size and body to fill out, can make most, if not all the throws. No other offers to compete against..

He has the tangibles to be a good QB. Someone who would probably wanna get here and show every body who passed on him they made a mistake. People like this have a chip on there shoulder till they succeed.

I would rather offer him a scholarship than a long snapper, when we have one who did just fine..