SIGNED - S Antonio Reed

If Reed plays the hybrid or safety.... that leaves us thin at LB still. I'm not counting on Rose to come back as good off that dreadful knee injury. Santos had knee problems as well. If Barry doesnt academically make it, we could be as thin as Newby, Banderas, Ferguson, and Talan (Reed -S/Hybrid, Barry - Academic Casualty, Santos/Rose - injury problems). Hopefuly this isn't the case as this was a worst case scenario and i'm sure the coaches have double checked the transcripts and stuff, but just something else to think about.

If Reed plays the hybrid or safety.... that leaves us thin at LB still. I'm not counting on Rose to come back as good off that dreadful knee injury. Santos had knee problems as well. If Barry doesnt academically make it, we could be as thin as Newby, Banderas, Ferguson, and Talan (Reed -S/Hybrid, Barry - Academic Casualty, Santos/Rose - injury problems). Hopefuly this isn't the case as this was a worst case scenario and i'm sure the coaches have double checked the transcripts and stuff, but just something else to think about.

Don't forget about Dedrick Young, he is already here and already has the athletic ability to play right away and I think he will.
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...