SIGNED - LB Avery Roberts

HuskerBoard Predictor  

139 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I wonder if he is open the weekend of our spring game? I feel like we are in this one, but will run out of time if he doesn't visit again.

Hope I'm wrong. But I predict Penn State if he doesn't visit Lincoln again before his decision.

I believe penn states spring game is the same day as ours, and he is going to theirs

I wonder if he is open the weekend of our spring game? I feel like we are in this one, but will run out of time if he doesn't visit again.

Hope I'm wrong. But I predict Penn State if he doesn't visit Lincoln again before his decision.

I believe penn states spring game is the same day as ours, and he is going to theirs

I wish I could wrap my head around that a little better. I mean, it's a major travel difference. So that makes it hard for me to believe that's an indication of who he likes more, but....

I wish I could wrap my head around that a little better. I mean, it's a major travel difference. So that makes it hard for me to believe that's an indication of who he likes more, but....

See I think the travel distance is what got us here. I feel if he visited one more time we could get him but it just comes down to distance. Oh well, I trust in Bray, on to the next

• 2 weeks later...

I feel good about this one. We were the first school to offer his brother just a couple months ago, and a bunch of other schools followed suit quickly. Hard not to attribute the other offers he got to the first Nebraska offer. Roberts has always been high on us and State, but I think the offer to his brother won this for us.

WELCOME TO HUSKER NATION! There is simply no substitute for being the best! To be the best of the best, you must become a Husker and earn your Blackshirt, becoming a member of the most admired and respected elite club in all of football! Come be a part of the next Nebraska football dynasty. If you listen closely on a bright stary night just outside Memorial Stadium in Lincoln, Nebraska, you can hear a rumbling sound. It is the sound of quake which is about to trigger the tidal wave of elite athletes coming to join us! The greatest fans in all of football will be waiting anxiously for the chance to cheer you on to victory and to your future as a Husker legend. The NFL will be watching as you follow your dream! Go Big Red!

If you look at his twitter recently, it's been almost all about the Huskers. His most recent Following is of Westy, Mohamed Barry, DPE, Devine Ozigbo, and now Gebbia. Also followed HuskerFBNation. Lots of favorites on tweets about NU. Idk I feel somewhat confident about this one, but I'm still concerned his only visit he's taking before his decision is Penn State.

Maybe he can't afford to fly out here on an unofficial, but still wants to attend a good spring game.. It would ruffle all kinds of feathers if he were to comitt here first then go to their spring game as a Nebraska commit.

Shoot there can't be a direct flight from Delaware to Omaha/Lincoln...Maybe there is, who knows! But I would think it would be pricey.