SIGNED - LB Avery Roberts

HuskerBoard Predictor  

139 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Where did people hear/see it written his visit to PSU went poorly?

Across other message boards. I do believe it was originally put out there by a national guy though.

I don't think the true vibe is that the visit was "poor" though. I think it was more like Penn State felt it was going to be a visit that sealed the deal, but it didn't quite go as planned.

I did see a photo of him at the game though and he wasn't wearing anything Penn State. I know this isn't a big deal because it happens all the time. I do however think that if he was planning on committing to them on Saturday, he would've been more excited to be there and probably sporting some PSU gear.

I think every single guy at our SG was wearing Husker garb. Pretty cool to see.

Where did people hear/see it written his visit to PSU went poorly?

Across other message boards. I do believe it was originally put out there by a national guy though.

I don't think the true vibe is that the visit was "poor" though. I think it was more like Penn State felt it was going to be a visit that sealed the deal, but it didn't quite go as planned.

I did see a photo of him at the game though and he wasn't wearing anything Penn State. I know this isn't a big deal because it happens all the time. I do however think that if he was planning on committing to them on Saturday, he would've been more excited to be there and probably sporting some PSU gear.

I think every single guy at our SG was wearing Husker garb. Pretty cool to see.

Yep. Enjoyed himself but wasn't really into it.

Yep, since his visit, 9 straight CBs for Nebraska.

I'm feeling pretty good about this.

:thumbs

Wondering what his time line for wanting to announce is??? Usually I think a group of CBs like that means a kid is close to announcing.

Thursday.

Are you guessing or stating?

Wondering what his time line for wanting to announce is??? Usually I think a group of CBs like that means a kid is close to announcing.

Thursday.

He announced a month ago that he was committing on 4/21

Thursday.

He announced a month ago that he was committing on 4/21

Ok, thanks.