SIGNED - LB Avery Roberts

HuskerBoard Predictor  

139 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Very, very impressive highlights. Curious as to a competition comparison for him vs Nebraska classes? Highlights involving other teams looked like what would be probably C-1 here. Any thoughts?

He's talented enough to start day one. But I agree some of the competition he played was not very high end, he may struggle with the speed of the college game. Or he may just jump into the college game and not miss a beat. We will know or sure next September.

Very, very impressive highlights. Curious as to a competition comparison for him vs Nebraska classes? Highlights involving other teams looked like what would be probably C-1 here. Any thoughts?

He's talented enough to start day one. But I agree some of the competition he played was not very high end, he may struggle with the speed of the college game. Or he may just jump into the college game and not miss a beat. We will know or sure next September.

He dominated the camps he attended vs top tier talent if memory serves me well.

He dominated the camps he attended vs top tier talent if memory serves me well.
Yes, I think you're right.

It blows me away how good recruits want to go to PSU. Franklin is a snake oil salesman. He can sell the school, get kids to come there, but he is a terrible coach. How many guys actually get better under him? Not sure what recruits are looking at, but i'd wanna be coached up and get better. I dont see Franklin being at PSU for more than a couple more years b/c hes not a good enough coach to get what is needed out of his players to win enough and be kept around.

I know hindsight is 20/20...But Penn State did manage to win the Big 10 Championship last week.