SIGNED - LB Avery Roberts

HuskerBoard Predictor  

139 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Baltimore to Omaha right now is sitting at around $680 round trip leaving on the 15th and getting back on the 17th. (Southwest direct flight)

Dang...that is kind of expensive.

I hope this kid can make it for the spring game...If I was a recruit I would be impressed with how our spring game has become an event.

Baltimore to Omaha right now is sitting at around $680 round trip leaving on the 15th and getting back on the 17th. (Southwest direct flight)

I hope this kid can make it for the spring game...If I was a recruit I would be impressed with how our spring game has become an event.

Thing is, if he really was serious about coming, he could have purchased cheaper tickets a month or two ago.

Thing is, if he really was serious about coming, he could have purchased cheaper tickets a month or two ago.

Yeah, that is true. I did not really think about that. Probably could have saved a couple hundred.

Are you thinking he is not serious about coming?

Yeah, that is true. I did not really think about that. Probably could have saved a couple hundred.

I have absolutely no information one way or the other. Just offering information on how expensive it would be to get here if he is just now looking into it.

You come with a parent and get a hotel room, that turns into a 2,000 dollar trip.

Throw in the fluid nature of recruiting and scheduling and its not as black and white as it seems. Jumping in a car for a drive that is the equivalent in driving from Olathe, KS to Lincoln is much easier logistically.

I have absolutely no information one way or the other. Just offering information on how expensive it would be to get here if he is just now looking into it.

Why?

Why?

Maybe because the post right above mine was wondering if there were any direct flights and if they were pricey??? :dunno:dunno

And, this is a message board and that's how discussions here work???

Why?

Maybe because the post right above mine was wondering if there were any direct flights and if they were pricey??? :dunno:dunno

Zing!

Normally BRB and myself would be posting this stuff on the SouthwestAirline board that we belong to but we thought it would be okay here.

• Fire 4

Why?

Zing!

Normally BRB and myself would be posting this stuff on the SouthwestAirline board that we belong to but we thought it would be okay here.

Hahah.. Sorry BRB, I was using the facilities at work and I blame the stink left by others as cause of my confusion. For the record, I don't think Avery is coming to the spring game, whether it be due to financial issues or whatever, but think Nebraska is still very much in this despite him visiting Penn State on the 16th.

That will probably get deleted, but wow.

Makes me feel like he is picking Nebraska after reading that. Did the Nebraska writer do that article or was it a National guy? If it was National, he is N.

Edited by Mavric
Post to which this is referring has been removed.

Why?

Zing!

Hahah.. Sorry BRB, I was using the facilities at work and I blame the stink left by others as cause of my confusion. For the record, I don't think Avery is coming to the spring game, whether it be due to financial issues or whatever, but think Nebraska is still very much in this despite him visiting Penn State on the 16th.

No problem...I was just very confused as to what you were confused on.