SIGNED - LB Avery Roberts

HuskerBoard Predictor  

139 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

That will probably get deleted, but wow.

Makes me feel like he is picking Nebraska after reading that. Did the Nebraska writer do that article or was it a National guy? If it was National, he is N.

so nobody is going to say what was posted here?

Has best relationship with DONU.

Down to Nebraska and Penn St. Avery will be visiting Penn St for their spring game on April 16th.

Beings that he is deciding on the 21st what is the feeling around his visit to Penn St? Him giving them one last chance to catch up to us or is he just wanting to confirm his feelings that he should be in Happy Valley? Hopefully it's the former, cuz as much momentum as we have going we haven't really had much on the defensive side, and this would be a tremendous start.

I'm thinking it's that he wants to go experience the Penn State spring game before he commits here.

One more weekend of being entertained somewhere else before he commits.

But.....that could be rose colored glasses.

I pretty much had the same approach to it. Let's hope that's how it actually is.

I'm curious why people seem pretty sure he'll commit here and not PSU. Not saying that I think he's leaning towards them right now, but the fact that he's visited PSU twice in the last couple months including the spring game) makes me think this next visit might sway him their way.

Because people who have spoken with him have gotten the impression that he is N. Granted, he's speaking with people who work for DONU crootin services. He seems to take a different tone when discussing Nebraska.