Rand Paul is a douchebag

If he gets this angry/flustered in a simple interview with basic questions, how's he going to do in a debate?

Knapp, not defending him here, but I don't think he got all that angry or flustered. He was just trying to slow down her machine gun accusations without giving him a chance to address them individually. When she did slow down, he answered them fairly calmly. Whether his answers were adequate is another story. Now, all of her 'accusations' of flip flopping are valid and he needs to answer them and answer better than Romney did in 2012 if he hopes to get anywhere.

PS: Rand Paul isn't my choice among the potential candidates.

Edit: found this this morning. I guess there are others who agree that he was angry and thin skinned. I was expecting a lot of yelling back in forth when I saw Knapp's comment before I viewed the video.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/megyn-kelly-grills-paul-on-thin-skinned-charge-but-tells-chuck-todd-to-butt-out/

• 4 years later...

No one should merely appreciate America because we have it better and then sit back and twiddle their thumbs. It’s such a stupid argument.

We should always strive for getting better or at the very least maintaining what we have. Maintaining what we have doesn’t mean twiddling thumbs, either. We need to be vigilant.

• Plus1 1

1 minute ago, Moiraine said:

No one should merely appreciate America because we have it better and then sit back and twiddle their thumbs. It’s such a stupid argument. 

We should always strive for getting better or at the very least maintaining what we have. Maintaining what we have doesn’t mean twiddling thumbs, either. We need to be vigilant.  

That's Trumpism (Republicanism?) in a nutshell right now though, isn't it?

Blind allegiance to the flag and the leader and the party. Complaints are unpatriotic. DISSENT is unpatriotic.

• Plus1 1