Where are you sitting for the Spring Game?

knapplc

For the first time in about ten years I didn't go down to the ticket office to get my Spring Game tickets. That nearly ended in disaster when it took me almost 20 minutes to get through on the phone, but I got my seats. Club Level, East Stadium, section 410. I've been wanting to sit in the East Stadium since the upgrade. Now I just hope I don't get burnt bright red as a result.

xtAfGQv.jpg?2

*fingers crossed for extra tickets*

I tried for a half hour to get through. Then decided to check online. The issue always was to get the kids tickets free, you had to do it over the phone. But apparently they changed that this year. You can do one freebie for every two paid ticket. I needed 15 with 5 of them being freebies. Online kept putting me in the corners on the sides. So after twenty tries or so of they, I decided to go back to the phone. All in all, it was literally the 100th try when I got through. glad I did it too. 50 yard line, west side. Rows 1-2 (half and half). Listed as possible obstructed view, but it is what it is. Be good anyway for the kids to get up and run around if they want. See the players on the sideline etc. So stop by if you want and introduce yourself.

Also, is this cue to start plannin the tailgate?

Also, I have a big family / friend group again. I'll be heading down early and if that damn blue mustang is there again, I'm going to pull the drive shaft out and roll it the heck out of the way.

meh. no need for all the work. Just round up a few guys and lift the rear up and move it. Aint nothing I havent dont before.

Haven't been able to go the last couple years so I haven't tried to get tickets but I would think they could use the same Seat Yourself process as for season tickets. That thing is sweet - lets you see exactly what seats are available and pick what you want. Shouldn't be that hard to do the same thing for the Spring Game - the entire interface is already built.