TE's

I dunno. Cethan Carter, Sam Cotton, Trey Foster and Freedom coming off redshirt. Seems pretty deep to me. I guess Bush could get moved there. But we might be thinner at QB a couple years from now than at TE. OTOH, Mike Riley might end up using more double TE sets than we've used in the past.

In the press conference he had on signing day someone asked Riley a question about Synder and in the conversation he talked about Synder being a hybrid player and being able to swing him out where he can play receiver and be a bigger blocking force. He went on to say he didn't think TE would be as big a part of the offense as it was at Oregon State, so if it ends up being that way I don't think the depth at TE will be an issue. I guess we will have to wait and see what they come up with for an offense.

I dunno. Cethan Carter, Sam Cotton, Trey Foster and Freedom coming off redshirt. Seems pretty deep to me. I guess Bush could get moved there. But we might be thinner at QB a couple years from now than at TE. OTOH, Mike Riley might end up using more double TE sets than we've used in the past.

There was mention at one point of there being some 3 TE sets that show up now and then in Riley's offense.

Also, from what people who have seen the QBs practice, Bush gets higher praise than some of the other guys, I don't see him moving.

If they find a way to keep Carter healthy, we'll be fine. We'd have at least one legit TE ready to go and Cotton, Foster, possibly Snyder there to soak up the 2nd TE work.

Snyder could be used much the same way we used to utilize Mike McNeil. Except, ya know, hopefully his high point isn't his sophomore year followed by steady decline.

Bush isn't going to TE. With Cethan and Snyder we will have enough productivity from TE. Assuming Cotton stays we will have a great blocker too. TE is about 5th on my concerns lists. 1. QB 2. OT 3. RB 4. WR 5. TE 6. C 7. OG.

How is WR more of a concern??? It is easily The deepest position on offense

TE depth is a big concern, especially since Riley likes to use them a lot. Carter is a great talent, but has had trouble staying healthy. Cotton is a very good blocker, I don't get why people are saying he will (or should?) transfer. Maybe just because of his last name. Snyder is a great recruit, but that's all he is at this point. He could be end up playing as a true frosh, but it's a big assumption to have him being a big contributor in 2015.

• Fire 1