What exercise did you do today?

NUance

How many people have a schedule looks like this?

Monday: Chest

Tuesday or Wednesday: Legs

Thursday or Friday: Back and shoulders

Mine goes...

Monday: Bench, BB rows, Incline DB press and Heavy rope pushdowns

Tuesday: Squats, Good Mornings, Leg Curls and Snatch-grip Deadlifts

Wednesday: Rest

Thursday: OHP, Weighted Dips, Lat Pulls and Close-grip Bench

Friday: Deadlift, Front Squats and Leg Ext.

And f#*k cardio

I go 6 days a week and try to hit every muscle group twice per week. I have added noticeable mass over the last 4 weeks of doing this so I'm planning on killing it until the gainzz train slows down

I quit gaining. I've lost weight. A little over a month ago I got really sick and then I had to have a tooth pulled. Missed a bit of time in the gym and went from 234-236 lbs. down to now a steady 222 lbs. Started lifting in the mornings (and still sometimes at night if I can't get my ass out of bed) so I've been eating breakfast more often now and also eating more throughout the day. I also got back onto a reguar protein shake.

You would think the combination of the protein and more food intake, I would have no trouble getting back to what was my steady weight at 236 lbs, but I haven't moved from 222 lbs. in a month.

My buddy who is kind of the intellectual go to guy at the gym on sports nutrition and lifting, tells me that my metabolism is actually amped up due to my eating more, especially breakfast.

Now I'm not sure what the hell to do. I feel better when I eat breakfast but damn, I sure was at a comfortable weight when I was 236.

I go 6 days a week and try to hit every muscle group twice per week. I have added noticeable mass over the last 4 weeks of doing this so I'm planning on killing it until the gainzz train slows down

I quit gaining. I've lost weight. A little over a month ago I got really sick and then I had to have a tooth pulled. Missed a bit of time in the gym and went from 234-236 lbs. down to now a steady 222 lbs. Started lifting in the mornings (and still sometimes at night if I can't get my ass out of bed) so I've been eating breakfast more often now and also eating more throughout the day. I also got back onto a reguar protein shake.

You would think the combination of the protein and more food intake, I would have no trouble getting back to what was my steady weight at 236 lbs, but I haven't moved from 222 lbs. in a month.

My buddy who is kind of the intellectual go to guy at the gym on sports nutrition and lifting, tells me that my metabolism is actually amped up due to my eating more, especially breakfast.

Now I'm not sure what the hell to do. I feel better when I eat breakfast but damn, I sure was at a comfortable weight when I was 236.

Eat more :-) Hell add a mass shake loaded with 1500 calories

Eat more :-) Hell add a mass shake loaded with 1500 calories

Thats what I was thinking. Maybe I'm not fueling enough. I used to drink a shake called EnorMass. It was freaking delicious and great for recovery. Maybe I'll have to try to go back to that. The protein I'm drinking now is MaxPro-Cinnamon Roll flavored, but it doesn't have much for carbs or calories at all.

I did a butt-ton of stuff today; Chest, shoulder, tri's, and abs. First time I've hit abs hard in awhile due to nagging hip pain. I was surprised that I didn't lose any strength, and just a little stamina on hanging leg raises.

I did a butt-ton of stuff today; Chest, shoulder, tri's, and abs. First time I've hit abs hard in awhile due to nagging hip pain. I was surprised that I didn't lose any strength, and just a little stamina on hanging leg raises.

What gym do you go to?