That first video is amazing.

My motivation comes from my father. Not because he was a great athlete. Quite the opposite.

He was the typical rural Nebraska man who thought exercise and working out was for sissies and people who obviously don't have anything better to do in their lives.

He was always way over weight and in a weird way was proud of it.

Now, he is 80 years old and for years he hasn't been able to be active and do things he wants to do simply because he has been too fat for too long.

He has had a couple strokes and still to this day can't figure out why I work out to stay in shape.

Love him to death and want to be like him in so many ways but it physically.

That first video is amazing.

My motivation comes from my father. Not because he was a great athlete. Quite the opposite.

He was the typical rural Nebraska man who thought exercise and working out was for sissies and people who obviously don't have anything better to do in their lives.

He was always way over weight and in a weird way was proud of it.

Now, he is 80 years old and for years he hasn't been able to be active and do things he wants to do simply because he has been too fat for too long.

He has had a couple strokes and still to this day can't figure out why I work out to stay in shape.

Love him to death and want to be like him in so many ways but it physically.

That is an interesting background to come out of. Thanks for sharing. Hope to put together my own story here for the board very soon.

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 months later...