Charlton Warren leaving

I can't blame him for leaving. He was considered one of the top recruiters in the B1G and had experience as a DC and he was going to make less money per year than everyone else other than Bray.

I would have left too.

He is taking the same position at UNC. So it was the pay?

53f961ea29618.image.jpg?resize=1024%2C68

I have said this before, resources are not the question here at Nebraska.

He also killed my father...and raped my mother!

Dude rape jokes are bad taste

• Fire 1

I can't blame him for leaving. He was considered one of the top recruiters in the B1G and had experience as a DC and he was going to make less money per year than everyone else other than Bray.

I would have left too.

He also killed my father...and took my mother out for brunch!

Fify

• Fire 1

Eric Lee Sr says CW great guy. "As a father and businessman, I completely understand when opportunity knocks, you have to answer the door."

Lee Sr.: "My son will be fine. ... I spoke to Eric briefly and he seemed happy & excited about the opportunity still ahead of him." #Huskers

That's awesome. Maybe we can find a coach for Eric that will stay around a while.

I understand opportunity and all of that, but when did loyalty and appreciation go out the window? I'm not going to miss a guy that only hung around for a year and then left after being the only guy retained by the new staff. I'm glad he left now. Being a NU coach obviously meant nothing to him. JMO.

I know we had a decent secondary, but very few interceptions that I recall (Nate Gerry seems like our best ball hawk). I'd like to get back to the days of the Bullocks twins When defenders turned around and looked for the ball instead of letting it hit them in the back of the head.

• Fire 3

I would have left too.

He also killed my father...and took my mother out for brunch!
Fify

Perfect haha

I'd like to put the whole previous staff in a bus, set it afire, and push it over a cliff. Then I'd like to remove all records of them from Memorial Stadium and the University. I can't stand any of those classless, ridiculous douchebags.

But aside from that, I've completely moved on.

I enjoyed that. LOL.