Charlton Warren leaving

I can't blame him for leaving. He was considered one of the top recruiters in the B1G and had experience as a DC and he was going to make less money per year than everyone else other than Bray.

I would have left too.

He is taking the same position at UNC. So it was the pay?

53f961ea29618.image.jpg?resize=1024%2C68

I have said this before, resources are not the question here at Nebraska.

He also killed my father...and raped my mother!

Dude rape jokes are bad taste

The previous staff raped us for the past seven years, I thought it'd be ok :lol:

@CoachJP_UNC: #Boom

Kind of an ironic twist to stick it to the program that gave an......ummm............relatively untested, un-known quantity a major opportunity at a major school a shot................

Big time lack of class from JP......

I'm not surprised at all.

The majority of that former staff did a pretty good job of displaying their lack of class. Which is funny when you consider they preached about integrity more than any coaches I've ever seen.

What is wrong for a guy using a tag that they created to show the fans that the program just made an addition. Just bc they switch jobs they can still use boom. We have moved on and nebraskajustgotbetter. Not a big deal.

Oh, ok...

(Papuchis gets fired..) #Nebraskajustgotbetter

• Fire 4

@CoachJP_UNC: #Boom

Kind of an ironic twist to stick it to the program that gave an......ummm............relatively untested, un-known quantity a major opportunity at a major school a shot................

Big time lack of class from JP......

I'm not surprised at all.

The majority of that former staff did a pretty good job of displaying their lack of class. Which is funny when you consider they preached about integrity more than any coaches I've ever seen.

What is wrong for a guy using a tag that they created to show the fans that the program just made an addition. Just bc they switch jobs they can still use boom. We have moved on and nebraskajustgotbetter. Not a big deal.

Oh, ok...

(Papuchis gets fired..) #Nebraskajustgotbetter

Haha

It's not about money. UNC offered, Nebraska actually came back with a counter-offer that was more pay than UNC was going to give, but the title of Co-DC is a major thing here and he also has coached with Fedora before. Not saying it's a smart move, b/c I don't think it is as I don't believe Fedora will be around anymore in a couple years, but it's his choice. Maybe there's something set up like this already, but I've never heard about it, but a buyout structure for assistants might help with the revolving door of assistant football coaches.

Are you sure about that? I'm pretty sure the only time they were ever on the same team is 1-2 years when Warren was playing for AF as a DB and Fedora was a QB/WR coach.

Yep. You are correct. He was actually a player when Fedora was at AF.