Charlton Warren leaving

Wonder what Minter is doing these days.

Do you ever read the the posts???????

Since you musn't, he is a HC at Campbell University for the fighting Camels. Don't think he is going to give up a HC job to move to a position coach. Would it be nice? Yes. But I'm sure he hopes to impress some ADs at bigger schools as a HC and try and move up the ranks as a HC.

Coach O has a job now........

I hear Crete's head coach stepped down.............

Joe Ganz is a nice guy...........

Anyone with Nebraska ties coming?

We can tell USC we gave them the Holiday Bowl victory so they can give us Keith Heyward who was with Riley from 2008-2011 that would be a good hire.

You're f'ing kidding right????

Coach O has a job now........

I hear Crete's head coach stepped down.............

Joe Ganz is a nice guy...........

Anyone with Nebraska ties coming?

We can tell USC we gave them the Holiday Bowl victory so they can give us Keith Heyward who was with Riley from 2008-2011 that would be a good hire.

You're f'ing kidding right????

No the first three are facts not guys coming Cretes coach is done and not coming at the college level

Keith is a name I thought I'd throw out or would u rather have another one of Rileys guys from 2014 Oregon State come?

IDK who u want but Im thinking guys Riley will go after Heyward and his guy at Oreg Stat, unless he knows someone that would come with him that we don't know that he has coached with at a camp or elsewhere.

I'd like to put the whole previous staff in a bus, set it afire, and push it over a cliff. Then I'd like to remove all records of them from Memorial Stadium and the University. I can't stand any of those classless, ridiculous douchebags.

But aside from that, I've completely moved on.

lulz

I thought the past 3 DB coaches were an improvement from one to the next. Hopefully that streak continues...

They weren't here long enough for me to form an opinion.

I can't decide if I should be angry, disappointed and not care who they get next or to be excited that maybe they'll bring in a solid coach and recruiter. I think I'll split the difference and hope the new coach will be good but don't expect him to be around long.

Either way, good luck coach ________ in your new position.

I know we had a decent secondary, but very few interceptions that I recall (Nate Gerry seems like our best ball hawk). I'd like to get back to the days of the Bullocks twins When defenders turned around and looked for the ball instead of letting it hit them in the back of the head.

:yeah Bingo, winner chicken dinner, correctamundo, et al.