ok... so who has some names for the new DB coach?

I tend to prioritize GA/FL too (I say this as someone totally un-knowledgeable about recruiting, though...) My thought there is that Nebraska's here, the 500 mile radius is fairly local. It might not be ideal to have no say, Ohio guys such as Marrow on the staff, but maybe this is an area they can try to address and develop in other ways -- start with the camps, have staff members develop these connections from the ground up, etc.

With GA/FL, the Huskers have to recruit nationally, and that's a major talent center where we'd have little opportunity for "ins" at all without a staff member that has those ties. Even if they make up a small percentage of the actual class, it seems important that they do not make up a small percentage of the effort.

Timely:

Updated 2016 Rivals 100 out. There are 12 prospects from Georgia alone, 16 from Big Ten East footprint, 3 from Big Ten West footprint.

If you remove NJ and MD prospects, the total would be GA 12, Big Ten 11. You buy that?

That should be proof positive that the recruiting sites have some heavy bias. The state of Georgia does not have more quality football players than the entire upper midwest.

I haven't heard almost any names. Cmon mike let a little something leak out for the sake of the fans desperate to get some news in the offseason.

Sorry, off topic here, but your handle seems to be anti-husker to me. Am i the only one? With all the name changes going on around here i would say you my friend should try on something new.

Timely:

Updated 2016 Rivals 100 out. There are 12 prospects from Georgia alone, 16 from Big Ten East footprint, 3 from Big Ten West footprint.

If you remove NJ and MD prospects, the total would be GA 12, Big Ten 11. You buy that?

That should be proof positive that the recruiting sites have some heavy bias. The state of Georgia does not have more quality football players than the entire upper midwest.

You think????

Timely:

You think????

hmmmmmmmmmmm.......they have had some lately!