ok... so who has some names for the new DB coach?

Just heard Sharp & Benning talk about a splash hire rumor that has legs, but wouldn't drop name, anybody know who they're talking about?

Did they say or have an idea when an announcement would be made?
I think I caught them speculate it would be about 10 days from Friday.

No link until I get home from work.

Last Friday I'm guessing?

Just heard Sharp & Benning talk about a splash hire rumor that has legs, but wouldn't drop name, anybody know who they're talking about?

Thank you sir

Last Friday I'm guessing?
That was the impression I got. Hopefully we hear some news sooner.

See I think of the name as like being very detailed in looking into husker football or something along those lines. I don't mean it in a way where it is supposed to be anti-husker

Yeah, your name seems unusually and unnecessarily long. :lol:

You can say that now since you took out the H in yours, right?
Trimming in the right areas actually gives my name a larger appearance.
  • Fire 4

http://1620thezone.com/common/page.php?id=119

I am not tech savvy, so here is the link to the 1620 podcast Sharp & Benning from this morning, under "The Air Jordans" from 1:50-2:45. Gary says it could be a "wow" hire and could end quickly, Benning says like 10 days. The name has been thrown out on the show before, but they didn't say the name today.

When they were talking about that, I was thinking to myself that my dream hire would be Brian Dawkins. One of the best safeties to ever lace up in the NFL, and alread familiar with us since he was Lee's coach in HS. You'd have a ton of name recognition and BDawk is just a very intelligent guy. He'd be fun to listen to as a recruit.

However, I do not know if they've dropped his name on the show before. I can only hope.

http://1620thezone.com/common/page.php?id=119

I am not tech savvy, so here is the link to the 1620 podcast Sharp & Benning from this morning, under "The Air Jordans" from 1:50-2:45. Gary says it could be a "wow" hire and could end quickly, Benning says like 10 days. The name has been thrown out on the show before, but they didn't say the name today.

When they were talking about that, I was thinking to myself that my dream hire would be Brian Dawkins. One of the best safeties to ever lace up in the NFL, and alread familiar with us since he was Lee's coach in HS. You'd have a ton of name recognition and BDawk is just a very intelligent guy. He'd be fun to listen to as a recruit.

However, I do not know if they've dropped his name on the show before. I can only hope.

BDawk would be badass! Probably wishful thinking though.