Nebraska High School Players - Class of 2016

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/3148831/highlights/220134396

I'm guessing this is the place to put it but this is the highlight video for a friend of mine Gunner Fuelberth. He is the starting QB at Norfolk public. He tore his acl mid way through the football year this past season but, he is expected to make a full recovery. I just wanted to help get his highlights out there.

Just found out he has been invited to the elite 11 competition in Eugene Oregon.
  • Fire 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hope this isnt a sequel

Ferentz has a knack of identifying and getting good Class B/C talent out of Nebraska.

Stille could be worth an offer based on his kicking abilities alone (56/63 PAT, 5/6 FG, 21 touchbacks), maybe a Sam Foltz in training He also looking like he could be a hybrid TE or a decent pass rushing DE given his natural athletism, though he will have to develop some DE-specific moves (his highlights are of him only bull-rushing).

• Fire 1

Hope this isnt a sequel

Ferentz has a knack of identifying and getting good Class B/C talent out of Nebraska.

Stille could be worth an offer based on his kicking abilities alone (56/63 PAT, 5/6 FG, 21 touchbacks), maybe a Sam Foltz in training He also looking like he could be a hybrid TE or a decent pass rushing DE given his natural athletism, though he will have to develop some DE-specific moves (his highlights are of him only bull-rushing).

Ferentz has nailed the class D talent from here most recently. Possibly 2 starters for Iowa this year will be 8man class D kids.