SIGNED - WR Keyshawn Johnson Jr.

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

178 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Omg... Haha too funny!! Close to sealing the deal to not even coming!!!! Maybe he already knows he wants to come here and wants to take his chick to a movie instead... Bwahaha

He has visited like 3 times already, so I'm guessing something came up? Or maybe they decided they wanted to come the same weekend as Dismuke? (Iowa game)

Trouble finding flights. Hightower plans to come back before season is over, likely Iowa game. They also have their 1st playoff game in years this weekend.

Yeah, I was pretty sure the flights excuse didn't hold water. If you can't get to Lincoln for a night game, you're not trying very hard, especially with their resources.

Keyshawn Sr. put the kibosh on the trip after Jr. and a couple other skipped a class this week. Not working hard in the classroom mean no travel.

Jr., Dismuke and probably a couple others planning to visit for the Iowa game.

• Fire 3

Trouble finding flights. Hightower plans to come back before season is over, likely Iowa game. They also have their 1st playoff game in years this weekend.

Yeah, I was pretty sure the flights excuse didn't hold water. If you can't get to Lincoln for a night game, you're not trying very hard, especially with their resources.

Keyshawn Sr. put the kibosh on the trip after Jr. and a couple other skipped a class this week. Not working hard in the classroom mean no travel.

Interesting. I have to say, I'm getting a new respect for KJ watching this recruiting process.

• Fire 1

That's good to know. That was just the initial explanation but I'm glad its been clarified.

I too expect them to come out for Iowa.

Interesting. I have to say, I'm getting a new respect for KJ watching this recruiting process.

I agree. Really seems to be a huge asset for his son and friends during this whole process. I imagine that helps them out quite a bit.

That's good to know. That was just the initial explanation but I'm glad its been clarified.

I too expect them to come out for Iowa.

Saw on Twitter he was saying it's been a tough week. Wonder if he is gonna miss any of his game tonight b/c of this with any discipline.