SIGNED - WR Keyshawn Johnson Jr.

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

178 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just curious if anyone else caught his periscope? I swear there were multiple times he kept sitting down and it was hard to hear with the phone away from his mouth and the wind but he kept sighing and saying stuff like "USC is ight" and "one of the best programs I guess, I'll leave that for others to argue", and then he mentioned Nebraska's weather.

Has KJ Sr. openly said anything about where he would like to see his son commit? I know he is a big fan of HCMR but I also know that he was a standout at USC. I'm just curious as to which tie is stronger. The tie to his alma mater or his tie to a favorite coach from the past?

No but he's said before that USC is not the reason he was successful, but that Riley was. Point blank.

• Fire 1

Has KJ Sr. openly said anything about where he would like to see his son commit? I know he is a big fan of HCMR but I also know that he was a standout at USC. I'm just curious as to which tie is stronger. The tie to his alma mater or his tie to a favorite coach from the past?

I think Jr. likes the feeling of being the first commit for this class, and to get at least 1 teammate to join him. Some kids don't want to take the same route as their dad did, and be in their 'shadow'

Usually the ones who commit early and stay with that team become the fan favorite

No but he's said before that USC is not the reason he was successful, but that Riley was. Point blank.

Yea I've always got the impression the tie was more to Riley than USC. He speaks very highly of Riley.