SIGNED - WR Keyshawn Johnson Jr.

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

178 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Sooooo since he is committing this month, what do ppl think on this one?

If by that you mean where is he going to commit I'd be willing to put money on Nebraska. In the past year all but 2 CBs have been for Nebraska and the only two that aren't are for USC by a couple of Rutgers people that were made last July. To add on, 8/12 picks for Nebraska have been made in the past 2 months and only one of them was a Nebraska guy. Things could change but considering he wants to commit in the next 2 weeks it would have to be something pretty drastic or he'd have to get really, really homesick thinking of leaving California.

If by that you mean where is he going to commit I'd be willing to put money on Nebraska. In the past year all but 2 CBs have been for Nebraska and the only two that aren't are for USC by a couple of Rutgers people that were made last July. To add on, 8/12 picks for Nebraska have been made in the past 2 months and only one of them was a Nebraska guy. Things could change but considering he wants to commit in the next 2 weeks it would have to be something pretty drastic or he'd have to get really, really homesick thinking of leaving California.

I think Nebraska as well, but figured he would have done this over the weekend while he was here. I guess kids are all about the bleacher videos now

I think that if he chooses someone besides NU, this thread could be the biggest meltdown in HB history.
Which would be fair enough. This has been hyped up to be a historically great recruiting class for a long time. Not closing on some of these big targets (especially this one) would be a huge disappointment.

I think Nebraska as well, but figured he would have done this over the weekend while he was here. I guess kids are all about the bleacher videos now

Mcquittney was a silent commit for weeks, so is very possible KJJ committed this weekend and just waiting for his video so the world will know. I'd bet he's N, but if he's not, good luck to him, and better luck to the mods

• Fire 1