SIGNED - WR Keyshawn Johnson Jr.

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

178 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Dropped over 100 spots in espn 300. All our commits dropped. I have no idea how possibly our best commit avery roberts didnt even crack the 300

Lol cuz it's ESPN... $EC Brudah.
I'm guessing his tweet from yesterday stating "if only I went to camps...lol" is in reference to this. ESPN is such a joke.
IIIRC, I want to say I read 6-7 years, that many of the Scout recruiting analysts broke off of ESPN because their voice in player rankings weren't getting heard. Any analyst west of the Mississippi wasn't getting enough credit for their analysis and representation of player rankings from their ESPN supervisors (for lack of better term), so those west coast guys became fed up that they left ESPN and helped push Scout to where it is today.

I may come off as tin foil guy and I don't care, but if there is validity to what I read, it explains why the drop in rankings occur.