SIGNED - WR Keyshawn Johnson Jr.

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

178 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Tuscaloosa Alabama would be a culture shock to him from Calabasas California. Plus he visited there twice already right? And his best friend is going to be the QB at Nebraska. And he loves Mike Riley... Talk about a difference between Nick Saban (never encourage a player or say good job, ride them super hard). One of my clients son's played for Saban and said nobody likes him but everybody respects the heck out of him and does what he says. KJJ wanted a father figure he could trust. He trusts Coach Riley. I don't see his dad allowing him to decommission and switch with the relationship he and Mike have. But these coaches aren't allowed to meet with kids right now. They are meeting with the coaches and happen to say hi to the kids as they come by. My fear is that Bama is gonna ty to pull Gebbia and KJJ away as a package deal. The Hawaiian kid they just got at QB wasn't their #1. Gebbia would fit their offense and KJJ likes a power offense like Bama runs. I wish he would just tell them to stop and shut it down.

Bama has their QB. I'm not worried. Go to Bama and run 60 times a game or come to NU and throw 40 times a game when Riley gets his style QB.

Look at as Bama might actually be doing us a recruiting favor... By checking out Calabassas and making noise about Kiffin looking at Key could cause other recruits to think hey this is a kid that Alabama really wants but instead chose Nebraska.. Maybe I should look into this Nebraska hype