SIGNED - WR Keyshawn Johnson Jr.

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

178 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

No chance that Keith Williams is leaving. He's got a criminal court date here in February. Doubt he takes another job and ignores his court case so they can issue a warrant for his arrest. Furthermore, the likely result of his court case is that he is going to be put on probation, in the State of Nebraska, for three or more years. You can apply to have your probation transferred to another state, but it generally you have to serve some of the probation successfully before that would even be considered.

Not only that, but he'll be loyal to HCMR, who easily could have let him go. With three DWIs, others would find it hard to hire him. I think he'll be here a long time.

Plus will likely be on probation a year+.

Keith Williams is not leaving. Court hearing coming up, his son is hear and no schools going to go after him with his recent DUI.

Someone forgot to take their meds this morning

Jesus man, what happened to you? Bring HuskerJock back because that guy was actually someone posters enjoyed

Haha sorry man. Just tired of people starting stupid rumors

Keith Williams is not leaving. Court hearing coming up, his son is hear and no schools going to go after him with his recent DUI.

Jesus man, what happened to you? Bring HuskerJock back because that guy was actually someone posters enjoyed

Minnesota Husker just heard a rumor that there would be more staff changes and maybe thought something was up due to KJJ tweet. I don't think he was trying to stir the pot or anything.

• Fire 1

Minnesota Husker just heard a rumor that there would be more staff changes and maybe thought something was up due to KJJ tweet. I don't think he was trying to stir the pot or anything.

I don't think he was trying to start anything either just the whole rumor is ludicrous and turning a tweet into something that's bogus.

If I'm wrong and he's right I will gladly own up and apologize that's not a problem

I don't think he was trying to start anything either just the whole rumor is ludicrous and turning a tweet into something that's bogus.

If I'm wrong and he's right I will gladly own up and apologize that's not a problem

I dont think i ever implied i knew anything. I simply was seeing if i could put 1 and 1 together.

I get what you are saying about people who claim to know something and start crap... but if anyone took what i said and ran with it that is on them.

No harm no foul.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...