SIGNED - WR Keyshawn Johnson Jr.

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

178 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This could also be nothing, but 1620 was tweeting stuff about having a "huge" guest on tomorrow and surprised they could get him on. It could be nothing but the way I read into it is that they will be interviewing KJJ. They also interviewed McQuitty fairly soon after committing.

Playing devils advocate here but didn't they have Fant on last year to announce that he would be going to Iowa?

This could also be nothing, but 1620 was tweeting stuff about having a "huge" guest on tomorrow and surprised they could get him on. It could be nothing but the way I read into it is that they will be interviewing KJJ. They also interviewed McQuitty fairly soon after committing.

Playing devils advocate here but didn't they have Fant on last year to announce that he would be going to Iowa?

He's not announcing on radio. He had a bleacher report video. They are just interviewing "someone big"

I guess my biggest concern is: "Is our buggest recruit in years SERIOUSLY trolling thr holy hell out of us before he ends up committing here?"

He isn't our biggest recruit in years. I guess if you are going off of name value, but not on rankings.

On 247 composite, KJJ is #207 or .9174. Last year POB (#201, .9189), Raridon (#117, .9435), and Jackson (#81, .9583) we all ranked higher.

• Fire 2

I guess my biggest concern is: "Is our buggest recruit in years SERIOUSLY trolling thr holy hell out of us before he ends up committing here?"

He isn't our biggest recruit in years. I guess if you are going off of name value, but not on rankings.

On 247 composite, KJJ is #207 or .9174. Last year POB (#201, .9189), Raridon (#117, .9435), and Jackson (#81, .9583) we all ranked higher.

What he potentially brings to the table holds more weight though. If he brings in team mates and peer recruits, his value is astronomical.
  • Fire 1

Tomorrow the little guy announces his college. Fingers crossed @keyshawnnnn GBR

This was tweeted by Shelley Smith of ESPN. Don't know how I didn't know until today she was a Husker alum.

My sisters college roommate. She didn't graduate from UNL, just attended.

link to this? Was looking on their profile but the only reference somewhat similar to this i saw was about Fran Fraschilla