SIGNED - WR Keyshawn Johnson Jr.

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

178 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Someone made a comment(Knapp) that he heard some rumors... and with this I have some concerns it might involve Keith Williams

Why would Keith Williams leave when we gave him a second chance after DUI and he will be coaching his son for 3 years?

I know nothing.. just speculating that some rumors were floating that could be additional staff changes.. and then this tweet from KJ...

I was assuming but still know nothing.. I dont know why he would leave but just saying.

Guest Husker_Fanatic

Someone made a comment(Knapp) that he heard some rumors... and with this I have some concerns it might involve Keith Williams
Why would Keith Williams leave when we gave him a second chance after DUI and he will be coaching his son for 3 years?
I took this cryptic quote from Keyshawn jr as a reference to tyjon and radley-hiles' quotes on Twitter about family and football.

I know nothing.. just speculating that some rumors were floating that could be additional staff changes.. and then this tweet from KJ...

I was assuming but still know nothing.. I dont know why he would leave but just saying.

Prob Tavita

No chance that Keith Williams is leaving. He's got a criminal court date here in February. Doubt he takes another job and ignores his court case so they can issue a warrant for his arrest. Furthermore, the likely result of his court case is that he is going to be put on probation, in the State of Nebraska, for three or more years. You can apply to have your probation transferred to another state, but it generally you have to serve some of the probation successfully before that would even be considered.

No chance that Keith Williams is leaving. He's got a criminal court date here in February. Doubt he takes another job and ignores his court case so they can issue a warrant for his arrest. Furthermore, the likely result of his court case is that he is going to be put on probation, in the State of Nebraska, for three or more years. You can apply to have your probation transferred to another state, but it generally you have to serve some of the probation successfully before that would even be considered.

Not only that, but he'll be loyal to HCMR, who easily could have let him go. With three DWIs, others would find it hard to hire him. I think he'll be here a long time.