JUCO K Jamie Sutcliffe [Nebraska Preferred Walk-On]

Brown wasnt very good and Bondi hasnt proven anything.. What is wrong with taking a guy who wont cost us a schollie?

I am all game.

Brown was only a TrFr, he wasn't that bad. But I agree I don't think anyone would complain if we got him without a scholly.

Not blaming brown.. impossible situation for an 18 year old and we have been so spoiled with good kickers in the last 10 years.

Just saying, if we can add competition i am all game.

If he is a 2016 recruit, that would make Brown a JR. when he steps on campus. I see no problem with taking a kicker.

Unless I have him confused with someone else, Sutcliffe committed to and RS at Utah in 2012 then left to go the JUCO route. That would give him only 2 yrs of eligibility left

that would mean he graduates with Brown.

Rivals has Sutcliffe listed as a 2015 Dec grad. Maybe he will been a late add to the 2015 class?

He's a two-for-two guy - 2016 & 2017

Considering walk-on offers from NU, Missouri and Kansas. Huskers at the top of his list right now. His mom wasn't able to come so he's planning to come back for the spring game with her.

Says he's hit from 65 and anything inside 50 is a "strength".

Gave cryptic answer when asked how he would fit in. Said it was "personal" between he and Coach Read. Sounds like they either know someone will be leaving or aren't happy with what they've seen from some of the guys here now, imo.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...