Mavric

Player: Frank Martin II
Hometown: Santa Ana, California
School: Mater Dei
Position: Offensive Tackle
Height: 6-6
Weight: 300
40 time:
Offers: Arizona, Arizona State, Arkansas, Boston College, California, Duke, Kansas, LSU, Miami, Michigan, Missouri, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Oregon State, San Diego State, Syracuse, TCU, Texas A&M, UCLA, Utah, Vanderbilt, Washington, Washington State
Visits:

Twitter

Rivals: #67 Overall; #6 OT; :star:star:star:star
247: #210 Overall; #18 OT; :star:star:star:star
Scout: #148 Overall; #18 OT; :star:star:star:star
ESPN: #132 Overall; #13 OT; :star:star:star:star

Hudl

Not a complain ... just curious. How are we the 23rd offer? Just curious how it all works. Are we late? Slow? Give out offers as we evaluate I'm sure. Just don't see where we have any hope of these top recruits when we are the 23rd offer. Again, not a complaint really ... just trying to understand more.

He has an Oregon State offer so I assume this staff was recruiting him previously so we might not be as far behind as it would appear.

Just depends on how things go. I'll give them a pass for this year as they just started and had to work like crazy to finish up the 2015 class and are just now really getting going on 2016.

Good tidbit of info there Mavric. That makes sense. If you or anyone else learns when Oregon St. offered and where they fell in schools that had offered I'd be curious to find that out as well.ou

Ya, I'm with you on a "pass" ... and that is why I didn't want anyone to think I was being critical. I know so little to be critical of anything.

• 1 month later...