NU-KU

Awesome win!! Very nice to see for Colliers sake more than anything. With old man Stevie looking on and all. Coach Call looked like he was enjoying himself too. Unbelievable that we were able to clear our bench vs. KU!!! Great to see for all those kids that have worked so hard for 4+ yrs.

Was a wonderful win for NU. Turek was able to dominate down low with punishing physical play and from the outside we continued our great shooting.

We looked great and KU looked confused but I will say I'm not sure we really are going to enjoy the game down at KU this year after this win... im sure they will be out for blood!

Great job Coach! Way to get the team play so hard all game!

Very strong win for the program. Every year we say how important for the program it would be to beat KU, but this year I think it holds more water than in years past. 1) For Collier's sake - not saying SP was itching the trigger, but if he was there would be no way he could get away with it now. There would be outrage, and SP would be viewed as more of a flip tyrant than ever before. 2) It was also good for all the "fans" that only show up for the KU games & during new football coaching intros. Hopefully that type of high energy performance can retain some of these people. 3) And not to mention recruiting. National TV - enough said.

Great win fellas. Keep playing balls out and the rest will fall into place.