Biggest Loser

TGHusker

It's because your body jumped in overdrive once you started eating sh**ty food. Even though it is considered "bad" for you, you body still requires some of it. The diet plan I partake on when I want to drop some pounds has one day a week where I eat whatever I want and as much as I want. The reason for this is that you get low on glycogen levels through out the week or however long you go because you eat very little to no dirty carbs ( sugars) at all. Once you start stuffing your face with them, your body starts going apesh#t trying to digest them and get them where they need to go. This in return cranks up your metabolism and your body starts burning the dirty carbs along with fat. Boom, losin' weight.

It is awesome to heat though that you are getting closer to your goal by eating crappy. The body is a funny thing.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally bought a scale and checked in at 218 this morning. Just about like I predicted. That means I'm down 11lbs since the start of the year, and under 220 again for the first time since last summer. Any loss now will put me at the lightest I've been in my adult life.

• Fire 2
  • 2 months later...

So I find my genetics so fricken weird. Yesterday after a run combined with body weight workout stations I went to the pool. When I get back home to shower I notice I now have a vein popping out on my lower ab area. Basically in the groove that runs next to the hip bone, where the V of the lower abs would start. Now, I have veins on my shoulder, forearms and biceps, but I still have a belly and probably BF of 20% or so. What's more this came after a week of aweful eating, and a cheat day the previous day. Just made me laugh, and I had to tell somebody. There's no reason that should be happening now, but at least it means something is going on body composition wise and I haven't stagnated like I thought.

So I find my genetics so fricken weird. Yesterday after a run combined with body weight workout stations I went to the pool. When I get back home to shower I notice I now have a vein popping out on my lower ab area. Basically in the groove that runs next to the hip bone, where the V of the lower abs would start. Now, I have veins on my shoulder, forearms and biceps, but I still have a belly and probably BF of 20% or so. What's more this came after a week of aweful eating, and a cheat day the previous day. Just made me laugh, and I had to tell somebody. There's no reason that should be happening now, but at least it means something is going on body composition wise and I haven't stagnated like I thought.

Lol...I have veins that run from the front of my waist up my side to right below my arm pits. They are really visible after I lift and my wife thinks that they are gross. I will also have them sticking out of my calves and shins and she hates those also. I think having visible veins, makes you look bigger.