Any Heating and Cooling experts out there?

So apparently my house is like 1% of the homes that have been built that needs to have my outside vent open while my furnace is running to increase air flow in the winter. Or I need to have the outside vent open and the fan running constantly in the summer to increase air flow. I guess my house is "too tight" and this is a problem with new homes being built, mines 5 years old. My boys have asthma and allergies so indoor air quality is a concern and has been for years. I've put on a whole home humidifier and a special air filtration system on my furnace. I pay close attention to keeping my indoor air quality squared away. Every winter our windows get some sort of condensation on them. It ranges from a tiny amount to a larger amount depending on the outside air temperature. Last year one window actually got damaged from some of the water and I had to replace the wood trim. This year I've got fans running on those windows to prevent this. The windows on the back of my house receive sunshine all day in the winter and the condensation burns off fairly quickly. The ones on the front, my boys's rooms, not so much, the fan is the only thing that'll dry them out.

I want a thermostat that can automate the humidity control process, fan process and vent process to simplify things for me and take the guess work out of the humidity situation. I realize I very well may need to put on a whole house dehumidifier unit for the summer as well to help with this process, currently we have a portable unit. Any recommendations out there to help with this problem? Any idea what the cost involved would be for a different thermostat and dehumidifier. A ballpark idea is fine, we spent about $1,600 on the whole home humidifier and air filtration system as an idea.