Signed - LB Quayshon Alexander

I could see him committing this weekend or early next week. He's gonna feel pretty overwhelmed and pull the trigger. Then in the Fall people will freak out when he takes official visits to other schools and we'll be on "Quayshon Watch 2015" until signing day, when he ultimately signs with Nebraska. Or something like that......

I could see him committing this weekend or early next week. He's gonna feel pretty overwhelmed and pull the trigger. Then in the Fall people will freak out when he takes official visits to other schools and we'll be on "Quayshon Watch 2015" until signing day, when he ultimately signs with Nebraska. Or something like that......

This sounds pretty damn accurate.

Sounds like a silent commit to me. But a different flavor - more "I'm committed to NU but don't tell my mom" type of deal.

I think mom still needs quite a bit of convincing. Would probably go a long ways if she could see for herself on an Official Visit but I'm not sure what their situation is.

Sounds like a silent commit to me. But a different flavor - more "I'm committed to NU but don't tell my mom" type of deal.

I think mom still needs quite a bit of convincing. Would probably go a long ways if she could see for herself on an Official Visit but I'm not sure what their situation is.

So is it illegal to set up a gofundme account? Lol

It probably means nothing since it is just social media but the kid took down the husker stuff off his banner. It could be like a Burrow situation where we all thought he was decomitting from Ohio State last year when he did samething, only difference is Quayshon is not a comity. Just trying to stir the pot, I guess.