Signed - LB Quayshon Alexander

"My mom isn't too onboard with it - but I think it's because of past recruiting woes because of my brother (Kiy Hester) transferring from Miami back to Rutgers - so she just wants me to make sure it's the right decision for me," he said. "Personally I really feel like it's something I want and I'm not going to back out of and I'm going to talk to her about it and try to get her on board."

"I'm hoping it could be within the coming days to be honest," he said. "I'm just that pumped about Nebraska. That's the place for me. I've never been so confident about something before. I really do feel like it's going to come to pass."

I think if he commits, might put a little heat on stille and Fant. Even though he is going to play "LB"

I say this because I think he ends up at DE. He is 6'2 and 230 almost, good chance he grows more. He had 19.5 sacks last year, according to a report I saw somewhere. Guy likes to get after the QB, not sure about his coverage skills as an OLB.