Spring Practice Updates

Mavric

Hey there Baytown ... ya the Huskers missed a golden opportunity with Rodney, especially with his receiving skills. However he is now a Sooner at Oklahoma. Also Rodney Anderson has a younger brother coming up thru the Katy Program who was QB on one of the freshman teams(Katy has so many kids in the football program that they have 3 freshman teams). If younger brother has just half the natural skills Rodney has ... Katy will be hell on wheels in a couple years. And get this ... there is another brother behind that one. There is a little secret

at Katy HS ... we have a genetic breeding program to keep feediong the football program.

This is getting off into the weeds a little ... but you may have heard of some Katy players with the last name "Atwood". The Atwood family has 4 sons who have all played at Katy HS ... and all 4 boys are wearing "State Championship Rings" today ... what are the odds of that happening.

By the way ... you might ask the new Head Coach to give Katy Head Coach Gary Joseph a social call and give him an update on how Adam is doing up there ... would go a long way in keeping the recruiting door open. As you know ... the Katy Football program is one of

the most respected and successful in the history of Texas HS football.

You get a Katy player to Lincoln, Take him to a game and he sees a packed house and the "Red Sea" and you have a player that thinks he is already at home. Players at Katy believe there is power in RED.

Jeeze, sorry but I find myself rambling. Must be the LOF factor. (Lack Of Football). It always hits me this time of year.

• Fire 3

Stanton and Tommy are on same practice squad. Bush/Fyfe/Darlington on other.

Interesting... Looks like our new staff seems to value Staton more than Fyfe.

or....Armstrong may get the most reps in his squad and Fyfe gets the most in his, giving the staff more looks at the top 2.

I think it is too early to look into anything just yet.

btw, is there a practice roster out? That would be interesting to see who is in which group.

Stanton and Tommy are on same practice squad. Bush/Fyfe/Darlington on other.

Interesting... Looks like our new staff seems to value Staton more than Fyfe.

or....Armstrong may get the most reps in his squad and Fyfe gets the most in his, giving the staff more looks at the top 2.

I think it is too early to look into anything just yet.

btw, is there a practice roster out? That would be interesting to see who is in which group.

I would think you'd put your top two together. Not saying it'll end up that way but you'd want them pushing each other. Plus you're splitting reps with two instead of three.