OT Stewart Reese [Mississippi State - Signed LOI]

Just curious....

If you are an offensive tackle. Why would the run/pass issues at a school play a factor in your decision?

Well....let me put it another way.

Why would seeing a team run the ball well excite you more than seeing the team most of the year be pretty committed to having a strong passing attack?

Just curious....

If you are an offensive tackle. Why would the run/pass issues at a school play a factor in your decision?

Why would seeing a team run the ball well excite you more than seeing the team most of the year be pretty committed to having a strong passing attack?

The general consensus is offensive lineman like run blocking more than pass blocking because they can be aggressive instead of more passive.

But that's obviously just a generalization.

Just curious....

The general consensus is offensive lineman like run blocking more than pass blocking because they can be aggressive instead of more passive.

If an OT is even remotely considering playing in the NFL, I would think he would be interested in a program that views pass protection as important.

I do understand your point as far as what is more fun though.

Just curious....

If an OT is even remotely considering playing in the NFL, I would think he would be interested in a program that views pass protection as important.

I do understand your point as far as what is more fun though.

I agree. Difference between what you like to do and what you need to do.

Wonder what the deal is with the huge rating gap between 247 and the other services on this guy? 4 star on Rivals/Scout...2 star on 247.

He's rated .8669 which is a solid 3 star on 247.

89 would get him to 4 star.

That's composite, though. He's a .78 2 star on their ratings.

OK...that's why I only pay attention to the composite ratings. More people's input.

• Fire 1

Wonder what the deal is with the huge rating gap between 247 and the other services on this guy? 4 star on Rivals/Scout...2 star on 247.

OK...that's why I only pay attention to the composite ratings. More people's input.
I agree, just dont see that big of gap usually.

Thigh gap?

Thigh gap?

On this guy, no thank you.

• 3 weeks later...