QB Jaret Lee

Man!!! This is a major bummer to me. I know there are other QB's but I was sure this was the kid! I am going to be in a deep depression until something better comes along. Sometimes I feel our recruiting is not what it's all talked up to be. I am in a bad mood now! :wtf:steam:steam:steam:bang:bang:bang:wtf

not too suprised or upset i guess. I wish we woulda landed this one, but i had a feeling that he wasnt THAT into NU, and the reason he was "keeping it close to the collar" was because he just hadnt been blown away enough to make awesome comments. Then cue up Lyle Moevao the other day and i started to think, these coaches know something we dont about the QB recruiting in this cycle...

this stuff happens, not the end of the world. there will be other qbs out there, and they havnt even had their senior seasons yet, there could be some diamonds in the rough at this point. as blow yes... not a TKO though. we are still standing

• 2 months later...