WR Khalil Tate [Arizona Commit]

Mavric

• 2 weeks later...

“I was very surprised by Nebraska,” he said. “We drove from Austin (to a stop in Norman) to Lincoln and there was nothing in-between,” he said. “So when we actually got to Lincoln it was really nice. It’s a nice little city. I was expecting more cornfields and stuff."

“They want me as a receiver, but they just told they’d get me on the field wherever,” he said. “Wildcat or receiver. That’s how they’d use me. I’d be a special player. I’m definitely taking it into consideration. It’s making me think ‘What if?’ and if I’d really be OK with that if I got to a school."

“Before I wasn’t thinking about Nebraska like that and I was just talking with coach Williams, but know that I’ve been there and know what they’re about and what they are trying to do,” he said. "I know what Nebraska means as a brand."

http://nebraska.247sports.com/Bolt/Nebraska-in-picture-for-Tate-following-visit-36095375

“I was very surprised by Nebraska,” he said. “We drove from Austin (to a stop in Norman) to Lincoln and there was nothing in-between,” he said. “So when we actually got to Lincoln it was really nice. It’s a nice little city. I was expecting more cornfields and stuff."

“They want me as a receiver, but they just told they’d get me on the field wherever,” he said. “Wildcat or receiver. That’s how they’d use me. I’d be a special player. I’m definitely taking it into consideration. It’s making me think ‘What if?’ and if I’d really be OK with that if I got to a school."

“Before I wasn’t thinking about Nebraska like that and I was just talking with coach Williams, but know that I’ve been there and know what they’re about and what they are trying to do,” he said. "I know what Nebraska means as a brand."

http://nebraska.247sports.com/Bolt/Nebraska-in-picture-for-Tate-following-visit-36095375

Awesome...gotta find ways to get more recruits on campus.

I BELIEVE A THANK YOU TO KEYSHAWN IS IN ORDER!

Agree, but I think the trip was more of a thank you to Coach Riley from Keyshawn

I believe it is a thank you to Nebraska Tradition from Mike Riley courtesy of Keyshawn Johnson

I believe we owe a thank you to FHCBP for allowing us to thank Keyshawn for thanking HCMR by bringing his squad down to thank Nebraska Tradition.

I BELIEVE A THANK YOU TO KEYSHAWN IS IN ORDER!

Agree, but I think the trip was more of a thank you to Coach Riley from Keyshawn

I believe it is a thank you to Nebraska Tradition from Mike Riley courtesy of Keyshawn Johnson

I believe we owe a thank you to FHCBP for allowing us to thank Keyshawn for thanking HCMR by bringing his squad down to thank Nebraska Tradition.

Whoa whoa whoa, we need to thank TO for hiring FHCBC for allowing us to thank Keyshawn for thanking HCMR by brining his squad down to thank Nebraska Tradition